OLIVE FREE LIBRARY'S EXHIBITION
STUDENT SHOW: ONTEORA SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Olive Free Library Association is pleased to present Student Show: Onteora School District, an exhibition of artworks created by high school students of the Onteora School District. The show runs from January 25 to March 14, 2020, with an opening reception on Saturday, January 25, from 2 to 4 pm. The exhibition has been curated by Shelly Hamilton, High School Art Teacher at the Onteora School District, and Olive Free Library Exhibition Committee members Linda Schultz and Kathy Yacoe.
Featuring the work of Onteora High School students, and covering all styles and media, the exhibition is hung in the Olive Free Library's spacious Community Gallery. The artworks were created in the Studio Art, Drawing & Painting, Studio Art, and AP Studio Portfolios classes at Onteora High School by students in grades 9-12. The exhibition will also include works by students from the 8th grade Accelerated Studio art class.
Exhibition Dates: January 25 – March 14, 2020
Opening Reception: Saturday, January 25, 2 – 4 pm
Proudly sponsored by Coldwell Banker Timberland Properties, Boiceville Pharmacy, Bread Alone, and Ja-Mar Liquors.
OLIVE FREE LIBRARY'S EXHIBITION SCHEDULE 2020
- March 28 - May 16: Cragsmoor Art Colony Show curated by Ed Mues. Opening Reception on Saturday, March 28, 3-5 pm
- May 30 - July 11: If Only, Feminist Exhibition curated by Nathalie Andrews. Opening Reception on Saturday, May 30, 2-4 pm
- July 25 - September 12: Eye to Eye, Juried Summer Group Show juried by Tom Sarrantonio and coordinated by the Olive Free Library Exhibition Committee. Opening Reception on Saturday, July 25, 2-4 pm
- September 26 - November 7: Between Wind and Water curated by Sandra Scheuer. Opening Reception on Saturday, September 26, 2-4 pm
- November 21, 2020 - January 9, 2021: 4th Annual Small Works Show. Opening Reception on Saturday, November 21, 2-4 pm
PAST EXHIBITIONS 2019
November 16, 2019 - January 4, 2020: Kate McGloughlin, Requiem for Ashokan, The Story Told in Landscape.
September 21-November 2: Ron Denitto, Selected Works.
July 20-September 7: "Reverie", a juried group show of regional artists.
May 18-July 6: Go Figure!, a group show of four regional artists' figurative works curated by Linda Lynton.
March 23-May 4: Enlightened Views, a group show of five Hudson Valley artists curated by Gayle Clark Fedigan.